Custom Search

Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Monkey Mat




Recently I was able to check out the Monkey Mat. With two little precious ones the Princess and Prince The monkey matt is something that nanas like me could use. I was rather suprised by what I found when I checked it out. It folded up nicely into a pouch that is easily to carry where ever I go. The Monkey Mat creator is Christie Barany (@MonkeyMatMama) Christie as a mom came up with this product after watching her kids playing around on the dirty airport floor. The monkey mat that she created was perfect because it was easy to tote around and gave the children a play area that they could easily play on and stay clean and safe.

Monkey Mat is made from parachute nylon. This product takes a beating and because it is very strong it stands up to the beating and begs to be used more. The mat has loops on the corners so you can stake it down if needed or if you choose string it up and use it as a way to block the wind or rain. I love the mat is very versatile and can be used in a variety of ways. By the way the mat will not easily blow away thanks to the fact that the corners are weighted.

Do you want to purchase a Monkey Mat then visit their website and order as many as you want. These mats sell for $39.99 each

also find Monkey Mat on facebook and twitter  @monkeymatmama

1 comment:

  1. Im going to check these out!
    and Im their new follower on twitter. =)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post