Custom Search

Friday, August 31, 2012

Five Question Friday



1. What do you enjoy doing the most with your spouse?

well of course there is that one thing but other than that we have many things we like to do we simply love to spend time together, junking, and so much more

2. How do you eat your taco? From the top or from the side?
 
from the side

3. Have you ever shut off the basement light and ran like a fool because you knew someone was down there and would get you?
 
lol too funny but  yes I have

4. If you could change one thing about you what would it be and why?
 
well right now it would be my hair style because I am wanting it cut and colored

5. What age do you think is appropriate to have the "bird and the bees" talk with your children?
 
when they are old enough not to late and not to early

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post