Custom Search

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Banana Pudding

My husbands favorite dessert and nearly always requested at family reunions, holidays etc... is banana pudding. I must say though that this was new to me when I met my husband having my family enjoyed pudding but that was it we ate it like porridge hot and not cold at all and certainly not dressed up like this dessert. I have since then changed my mind and fell in love with many delicious goodies like this.

1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
2 cups cold milk
1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
14 bananas, sliced
In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until served.

this particular recipe version found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post