Custom Search

Thursday, August 16, 2012


1. What's the one thing you but every time you walk into the store?
 
milk is nearly always bought if not always bought

2. If you had a day all to yourself how would you spend it?
 
sleeping would be good, taking a walk and maybe treasure hunting in junque places

3. Are you a speed limit driver? If not, over or under?
 
dont drive

4. What's your favorite dessert to make, homemade or from a mix??

peach crisp or strawberry shortcake


5. Would you rather have a spider or a mouse scurry across your face (no copping out and saying "neither!!")?
 
oh yuck would choose a tiny spider if any
 
played here

1 comment:

  1. Strawberry shortcake brings back memories for me. I love it. Growing up we had strawberry short cake when my parents had a little extra money. It was always special for us.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post