Custom Search

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Tradition At Our House : Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree

Since my children were old enough to eat I always fixed a cinnamon roll christmas tree. Now that my oldest daughter is 24 years old this has become a tradition and each year it is expected. My children now ready to move out on their own or all ready have set up house have continued this family tradition and my teens still living at home reminded me that we needed the Cinnamon Roll supplies. While I will be working Christmas morning my teens have it all ready planned how to decorate the treee (cinnamon roll tree) this year. If you are planning on going to a morning potluck Christmas morning or simply want something for your family breakfast that special morning you will want to check this out. You can find recipe and how to tips here



shared at

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post