Custom Search

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Cinnamon Roll Christmas Tree

http://allthesmallstuff-cole.blogspot.com/


Every since my children were old enough to eat and have Christmas memories I have always made a Cinnamon Roll Christmas tree for them to enjoy Christmas Morn. This year will be no different all though they are all grown the little child in the still desires the old way of doing things

12 frozen cinnamon rolls

toffee bits
maraschino cherries

Center one roll near the top of a large sprayed baking sheet. Arrange rolls in three more rows 1 inch apart, adding one roll to each row, forming a tree. Add two rolls to the bottom to form the trunk. If using Any Time! rolls, bake according to package instructions. For traditional rolls, cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise until double in size. Remove wrap and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-20 minutes. When cool, decorate with icing, toffee bits and cherries as desired.

shared on Toot Your Horn Tuesday

2 comments:

  1. This is a great idea - I may need to copy it.
    Merry Christmas
    Love to you and yours
    Kelly
    I've Become My Mother

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post