Custom Search

Friday, December 24, 2010

Nutritious Christmas Snack

I happened to be on Twitter when Family Fun sent this link through. They are terrific snacks that I believe are perfect for Christmas



Low-fat cream cheese


Water crackers

Colorful veggies (such as peas, diced peppers, carrot slices and broccoli stems) 

Spread low-fat cream cheese on water crackers, then top each with colorful veggies, such as peas, diced peppers, carrot slices, and broccoli stems

sharing on a chic on a shoe string

3 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I'll have to remember this for next year!

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute idea! I'll have to put this in the file for next Christmas. I'm your newest follower...come check out my blog when you get a chance :-)
    Shantel @
    www.itsapricelesslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post