Custom Search

Monday, November 21, 2011

Bloghops week starting on 11/14




Blog It Forward Tuesday

I love blog hops and have joined many different ones Blog it Forward Tuesday is the first of this week. Wonder which will be next
Tuesday Friend Connect











As I stated I love making friends so if you stop by here and please leave a comment so I can come to your place and say hi as well














Give a Hoot Wednesday Blog HopGive a Hoot please pollute a comment and let me know you were here to see me


Be-Bop-A Blog Hop Wednesday HOpe you are having fun traveling along the various hops I know I am and while we are hopping around I guess getting a bit wild won't hurt either










yes that is right I am in the age group 40 and over and the good thing is that some of my best friends and the smartest people are know are as well. I would love to have you leave a comment so that I can come see you as well




4 comments:

  1. Hey ... love that your site is so easy to manipulate :) stopping in to follow you from the hop - hope you have time to visit and return the favor soon - oh, and read my shameless plug for my $0.99 book that is on sale :) www.shaunanosler.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love the Fall decor on your blog! :)

    New follower via the Wild Wednesday Hop hosted by About A Mom by the way! :)

    ~Cathy
    www.sidetrackedmom.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! New follower from the Sundae hop! I hope you'll stop by and follow back! Thanks :) Through the Eyes of a Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here from the Sundae Hop.. How sweet is your blog :)I didn't get a chance to join the link up party this time but thought your blog was cute so I wanted to show you some love.

    Jen @ www.LifeAccordingtotheStreets.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post