Custom Search

Monday, November 21, 2011

Anti Procrastination Tuesdays


This week is a busy holiday week being that is the week of Thanksgiving. My son is coming home from college and I hope to have some moments of time with him. I realize that he is getting older and mom is having to take sort of a second burner but I also love to be part of his life. I will work thanksgiving day and will be bring ham to our potluck at work. My son also works and I will be sure to save him a plate from my work party since his shift will not be having a potluck. I will also have to pick up the Thanksgiving fixings for our house as well. Thank goodness for the deli at Krogers as they will be making the Turkey for me. I will make the rest of the feasting goodies. We all know that after we eat there will be clean up and Yes!!! Some black Friday shopping

whats on your list?

3 comments:

  1. I wish to take a part in that kind of meaningful activities but can't manage time for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice post after reading i can say that your post is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moms are always be a special part of her kids life. Your son also thinking you as his precious gift.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post