Custom Search

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HodgePodge Wednesday



1. What gives you goosebumps?

well first of all being cold, spiders, noises in the dark that are unexplained are the top 3

2. Halloween-are you a lover or a hater? Okay, that sounds harsh...Halloween-yay or nay?

always a lover don't think I could ever be a hater Halloween is a time of  year that some can go over board but to me is a time of fun, a time to even shine our light. It all depends on how one shares the holiday as for me we will be taking place in a few different Christian activities and having lots of fun sharing with others

3. Can you respect someone you do not trust, and can you trust someone you do not respect?

hard to  do but I think you can give respect without trust and I also think that someone can be an honest person and not be respectful

4. . Apples or oranges? Yes, you have to choose.

they are to different things to me and at times I may want one over the other but I must say apples as there are many more things I can do with apples

5. What is something you wish was in your town? (shop, restaurant, attraction, etc)

while we have a Wal-Mart and a McDonalds as well as other fast food restraunts and great places to shop in our town our young people are without anything to do and that is what I wish we had for them

6. What non-food item is in your refrigerator or freezer?

coffee filters believe it or not hubby keeps them in the freezer

7. Are you at all superstitious?

about somethings yes not as bad as others but I do throw salt over my shoulder when I spill it, cross the street when I see a black cat coming and never walk under a ladder

8. Insert your own random thought here.

Tonight I will be taking part in a wonderful activity at our church. Judgement House and I ask that all those that can to keep us in your prayers. It is a worthwhile event that we do every year to share the story of salvation through actions

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of keeping coffee filters in the frig-why is that done? Just curious : )

    Hope all goes well with your special program this evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SPIDERS, OMG! How could I forget these?

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post