Custom Search

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Chats on Farmhouse Porch

  1. Barbie asks: What's your favorite coffee drink?
I love french vanilla
  1. Dreaming asks: What's the chore you hate the most that you wish Blogger would come do?
Hey if they could come and take the trash out I would love it
  1. Farm Girl asks: Why did you decide to start a blog?
I had read blogs for quite some time before starting my own and getting involved
  1. Suzanne asks: Who's your most famous relative?
Famous as in worldly none, We all have our own personalities but as far no one has ever been ubberly popular
  1. Cathy Kennedy asks: Have you ever given yourself a home perm?
nope and don't think I ever will I have fallen in love with my long straight hair

play along here

1 comment:

  1. If Blogger comes to take out your trash, I think you should blog about it- pictures too!I'm glad you joined us on the porch. I hope to see you next week!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post