Custom Search

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Pedigree Ambassador Program Part 3 : My Final Thoughts

We have been sharing our path to switch the food of a special family member with my readers for the past little while. We were giving the opportunity to review Pedigree and share the thoughts I made with it. Now this third post sees us at the point that not only are we seeing how Pedigree dog food has helped make improvements in Corky's life but Corky himself welcomes the food at each feeding as well.

We have noticed that Corky's appearance is a bit more appealing. Corky is like most dogs and loves to roll around in the dirt and grass and therefore his coat and skin become dirty at times. His skin and coat have a more healthy appearance after using the Pedigree during this trial period. While we are still yet to see the long time effects I must say that there are all ready a few items that we have noticed. His teeth look a bit brighter and healthier and his digestion has improved in the fact that there are natural effects (you know what I mean) that easily suggest that Corky is having an easier time digesting his food.

I must admit that I often thought that Pedigree was one of those items where the name was being bought and the product was one like many other cheaper brands. Man was I wrong I now know that Pedigree offers the best for your dog and has become a trusted brand. I will continue to feed Corky  Pedigree formula because he seems to like it and I love seeing the effects that it leaves behind. I have all ready shared the Pedigree brand with friends and families and upon getting the chance I will continue to spread the word.

I wrote this review while participating in an Ambassador campaign by Mom Central Consulting on behalf of Pedigree and received dog food to facilitate my reviews and a promotional item to thank me for taking the time to participate

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post