Custom Search

Saturday, March 12, 2011

PurpleTrail Designs

PurpleTrail Designs are your card makers for every need. I was sent a variety of cards some time back and I have shared a few of them with friends. They have really liked them and I believe you would as well. One of my favorite type of cards is a baby announcement. Now ofcourse many of you know exactly why this card would be my favorite and you would be correct. I am still reeling over the excitment of having our little prince being added to our family. With the Purple Trail baby announcement cards the card recievers would know exactly how much joy I feel. You can design your cards using the wording and even pictures that you want to . Visit PurpleTrail to see for yourself how great the card you design could look

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this information, and I'll take a look..sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post