Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

No Bake Cookies

One of our favorite after school treats are no bake cookies. My mom used to make these for me and I loved them and now I make them for my children and grandchildren. They are fairly easy to make. Want to try some?


1/2 cup milk
2 cups sugar
1/4 cup cocoa
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla
3 cups instant oats

Combine the first 4 ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Boil for two minutes, then remove from heat. Add the peanut butter and stir well. Add vanilla and oatmeal, mix well until oats are well coated. Drop by spoonfuls onto waxed paper. Let cool and serve.

mad skills monday
keeping it simple

6 comments:

  1. YUM! I think I have all the ingredients.....I'll start my diet tomorrow! :)

    Liz

    Loving This Mom Stuff

    The Nifty Nest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some of my favorite cookies too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to try making these with my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh these look so good! I'll have to try out the recipe. Thanks for sharing and thank you for the kind comments on my blog today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my...I would love to try the recipe...thanks for sharing!

    btw, if you have a chance...hope you can join my giveaway contest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh...these are my favorite cookies! Thanks for linking up to Mad Skills Monday!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post