Custom Search

Monday, August 2, 2010

Monday Morning Meme with a little jingle (will you remember it)

1. What’s the best fortune you found within a fortune cookie? Did it ever come true?
I do not eat a lot of Chinese food so never had a fortune that I can remember

2. What’s your favorite commercial? What is it about this commercial that you like? (Find it on YouTube and link it on your blog!)





3. What’s a word you always misspell?
received

4. How would a woman president be different from a man?

woman have been running households for many years and doing good jobs it just may mean the countries finanes may be better as well


5. Bonus: Write a caption, poem or short story inspired by this picture:




Is My Under Arm Protection Still Working IN all This Heat?

2 comments:

  1. Oh noes! Now I have that McDonald's commercial in my head! :-D

    And you don't eat Chinese food??

    Thanks for playing along! Have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the post, it is really a source of fun for me.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post