Custom Search

Friday, May 28, 2010

Five Question Friday



1. Is there something you've always wanted to try but just can't muster up the courage to actually do yet?


Yes there is I would love to speak in public leading a class of mothers one day. However, right now I stay behind the stage and just help where I can.

2. If you had $100 handed to you in cash without your significant other knowing about it, what would you spend it on?


While I would love to use it for some back yard goodies I would probably get to store and buy groceries and things for the teen

3. What was your favorite piece of playground equipment as a child?


the merry go round for sure

4. Do you prefer a sweet or hearty breakfast?

sweet hearty fills me up and I dont feel real good after it

5. Are you a Neat Freak or a Messy Bessy?


can I say an between? The teens are a bit messy so not everything is neat but I love to be neat and it drives me crazy when their is a mess

3 comments:

  1. OOOOh the merry go round! I totally forgot those! Why don't they have those classic playground toys any longer? Serously? THey were simple, easy fun. Slides, swings and merry go rounds. Now they have to look like castles and be all elaborate. Why does everyone feel bigger is better? Kinda sad, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun meme! My favorite was the swings - it felt like flying! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post