Custom Search

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Tropicana Juicy Rewards : using first reward points


Tonight I used my first reward points. How great it feels I used 4 points to save $10 off $60 on shoes. Yes, something that we always need. My only tip is that you should not get to crazy on the button and read all the directions as they will tell you whether to visit the site, print coupon out or exactly what to do. My kids will be happy as summer is coming which means baseball and we can save money thanks to Tropicana Juicy Rewards.


I wrote this review while participating in the Tropicana Juicy Insiders Ambassador program by Mom Central on behalf of Tropicana. I received 12 free Juicy Rewards points and a $50 Visa gift card to use in redemption of the points and to facilitate my review

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post