Custom Search

Friday, January 22, 2010

7 Quick Take Friday


  1. This week has been alot warmer than a week ago. Rain I can take ice and snow only when they don't stay for long
  2. Princess is sick with an upper respitory problem. I hope that she gets to feeling better soon.
  3. Went to the store with my mom today we were able to have a good conversation. I enjoy the great times that I can spend with my mom
  4. I think sometimes my daughter is like me and just wants to talk to me. I am so happy that she feels that way because to me that means I did my job right
  5. Dry skin has primarily gotten the best of me. If any of my readers have tips for dry skin I would love to hear it
  6. Valentines day is coming up and I think my older teens are starting to feel the pressure of this. Everyone wants a sweet heart for valentine day. I am sure that I will have more to share about this in coming post
  7. I want to say my readers are the best. I love to get comments and you all are always sharing on my love

That is my top 7 what are yours?

1 comment:

  1. Didn't know there WAS a Harrisburg, IL...I have a Harrisburg here in PA as well!
    Now I haven't tried it...but recently read that VINEGAR, of all things...is an excellent skin moisturizer/conditioner...farmers of old slathered it on their hands and slept with socks on and gave themselves a good dousing of it before heading out in the cold of winter for long hours of work...let me know if you try it and if it works!
    Glad you visited my blog...which led me here to your great blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post