Custom Search

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Organic Baby Fresh Organics review


When you care for something as precious as Princess only the best will do. I do not want to use unneeded and unwanted chemicals around her. That is why organics are the way I choose to go. Some of our favorite bath products come from Fresh Organics. Fresh Organics go by the philosophy that any product they create and is meant for long term use that is safe for everyone ages newborn up. As a mother and grandmother I also love that Fresh Organics strives to use the highest quality baby care products at an affordable price to the consumers. Believe me in these days and times I still want the best just the best at a price I can afford.




The creator of Fresh Organics Jeff had been a business man for many years. When Jeff became a parent to his son he found out the sorrows of parenting and truly loving your child. His young child was born with many skin allergies and Jeff wanted to find the perfect product that would help his young child. Fresh Organics were born a few years later after the perfect formula was developed. Fresh Organic baby products are now free of most allergens such as dairy, eggs, nuts,



We received the travel pack of baby products such lovely products. I think these are perfect when Princess comes to visit. We also received a full size bottle of the bubble bath and Shampoo and Body Wash that we have all ready put to work. The lovely scent that is inside of each bottle is wonderful.

Buy: you can purchase your own Fresh Organics product by visiting the Fresh Organics website located at http://www.freshorganicbaby.com As I mentioned before the prices of Fresh Organics are wonderful as well. The travel pack sells for $7.99 as well as any of the full size baby bath products.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post