Custom Search

Friday, October 23, 2009

Friday Fave Five

Susanne from Living To Tell The Story offers this fun meme every week where we can place our favorites of the week

1. great meds that work wonders this week my children have suffered with colds and fevers no flu but still not feeling good docs gave great meds that fixed them up

2. wonderful doctors who can recognize what is going on nephew diagnosed with HSP which is a form of arthritis but quite different

3. wonderful blogging buddies who helps out whenever needed from offering great recipes, giveaways and the wonderful help I recieved on my blog makeover

4. great family and friends that make life lots of fun it is wonderful when you can get together with family and friends and have a great time

5. flea markets and garage sales that offer great goodies me and sister in law went to a garage sale/flea market and found lots of great goodies


8 comments:

  1. Hi Annie! Thank you so much for coming by to visit & leaving a comment! Those pies look really yummy! Especially that pumpkin pecan one! Wow! You have six children & all teens! I bet you are one busy woman!! We have 3 but only 1.. a 15yr old at home now. I've been enjoying reading your blog! I'll be sure to stop by & visit again soon..
    Hope you have a great weekend!
    ~ Blessings Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great favs....
    Looking forward to reading your blog and getting to know you.
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad to hear your nephew was diagnosed well. Sounds like a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy about your nephew. That's great news. Wonderful FFF :) Have a great weekend and good luck tonight with football :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new blog look. And I'm glad your nephew was diagnosed well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great to have family and friends who are so supportive? I hope your kids all feel better soon@

    ReplyDelete
  7. A garage sale? Sounds like fun!!
    I'm glad the children are well again.Friends and family and helping hands, who can go without eh?
    Have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been fighting colds around here too. No flu, thank God!

    Family and friends are truly the greatest gifts in life.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post