Custom Search

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday 9 answers

1. Have you ever stayed online for a very long time waiting for someone?

sometimes my children will take forever and at the present is the only way to communicate with my son

2. How do you eat oreos?

the usual way, lick the icing then each chocolate wafer

3. Are you cocky?

yes you could say that

4. Did you have an imaginary friend as a kid?

yep sure did or at least that is what my mom tells me

5. What t.v. station do you watch the most?

food tv

6. Have you ever seen the ocean?

yes i have

7. Have you ever been hospitalized?

yes several different times

8. What's your favorite brand of rootbeer?

a&w

9. Could you live without a computer?

I could but it would be awfully boring

play along here

2 comments:

  1. I like to lick the icing first too! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was ringing my son up nearly every day at the start. Then after awhile I tried being more reasonable lol. I just felt like I had abandoned him at first, on the first day. We stayed at a motel overnight and checked that he had everything he needed before we drove home. I think I had some sort of deal for long distance but I did have to cut back a little.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post