Custom Search

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

My Good Greetings Cards Review

MY GOOD GREETINGS CARDS
There is a lot of effort going into creating a greener atmosphere for our earth. Do you ever think about all the scraps of papers, stationary and greeting cards that are tossed out after a while? Let me share with you a greeting card company that is striving to make a greener earth in all that they do as well. My Good Greetings Cards are all created on 100% recycled, carbon neutral paper. That means that the beautiful custom photo cards, invitations and stationary that My Good Greetings create are great for the receiver and the earth. I live near the Shawnee National Forest and let me tell you that the one thing that I do not want to disappear are all the beautiful trees in that beautiful forest. The Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) has certified that the My Good Greetings Cards are striving to help protect those forest by using recyclable goods. You can feel great about sending a greeting card created by My Good Greetings Cards because not only will the recipient be delighted but you will know in your heart that you made another environmental choice to protect the world that you live in.


Whether it is a 4th of July party invitation that you need to send so that others will know what an exciting time awaits them. or you need a baby announcement to share with all the great news of a new arrival in your life. My Good greetings Cards can help you with these and many more. Just head over to the My Good Greetings Cards website and check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post