Custom Search

Thursday, May 11, 2023

Planning Tomorow nights Supper

 I am looking forward to tomorrow. First of all, it is Friday, but it is also the night I get all the grands under one roof again. The grands if you are wondering are my grandkids who range in age from 14 to 3. There are 4 of them 2 girls and 2 boys. Much enjoyable as I love times like this. I love to make a large supper and breakfast the next morning. So I thought I would share the recipe to what we will be having tomorrow night for supper. Not only is it filling but it will help me use up peppers I got on sale at the store. Enjoy:




recipe soure here 


  • 1 1/2 pounds ground beef

  • 1 cup chopped onion

  • 1/2 cup chopped celery

  • 2 large bell peppers, cut in 1-inch squares

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt

  • 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

  • 1 teaspoon celery flakes, optional

  • 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano

  • 1/2 teaspoon dried basil

  • 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder

  • 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes

  • 1 (15-ounce) can tomato sauce, divided

  • 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce

  • 1 1/2 cups cooked rice

  • 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese, or Cheddar Jack blend, divided. (I prefer the cheddar jack or cojak as my daddy would call it)

sharing at 

35 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dilute jasmine oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut or jojoba oil, and use it for a soothing massage. This can help relax muscles and promote a sense of well-being. Add a few drops of Jasmine Oil to your bathwater for a luxurious and aromatic bath experience. It can be particularly effective before bedtime to help you unwind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bookmarked this website, This site contains valuable info

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will bookmark this blog and check here again. Keep doing your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel very grateful that I read this article. Still waiting for some, Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. You’ve written information I can finally agree on. Many thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valuable info. Thanks I discovered this awesome website here.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dilute jasmine oil with a carrier oil, such as coconut oil or jojoba oil, and use it for a gentle massage. This can help relax muscles and promote do my course online of well-being. Add a few drops of jasmine oil to your bath water for a fragrant and luxurious bathing experience. It can be especially effective before bed to help you relax.


    Rephrase


    Rephrase


    Rephrase


    Rephrase


    Rephrase

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the useful information. It's more informative and easy to understand.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I’m happy to see some great articles on your site

    ReplyDelete
  11. I’m happy I have set aside an ideal opportunity to see this.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic website! It appears extremely skilled! Keep up the excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. wonderful website It seems really professional! The fantastic work must continue!

    ReplyDelete
  14. fantastic website It appears to be quite professional! Keep up the wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good blog and absolutely exceptional.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for providing a good quality article.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing such great knowledge with us.

    ReplyDelete
  18. You really amazed me with your writing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fantastic site. Lots of helpful information here.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for sharing this marvelous post.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I’m definitely going to look into it. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

  22. It's really pleasure to read your post. Thank you so much for writing such a nice post

    ReplyDelete
  23. Some really excellent info, I look forward to the continuation.

    ReplyDelete
  24. There is no doubt that your post was a big help to me. I really enjoyed reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thank you for providing me with these article examples.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Thank you for being of assistance to me. I really loved this article.

    ReplyDelete
  27. The articles you write help me a lot and I like the topic

    ReplyDelete
  28. You should write more articles like this, you really helped me and I love the subject.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Thank you for posting such a wonderful article. It helped me a lot and I appreciate the topic.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very nice blog post. I definitely love this site. Stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello. splendid job. I did not anticipate this. This is a impressive story.

    ReplyDelete

  32. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it’s truly informative

    ReplyDelete

  33. Yeah bookmaking this wasn’t a bad determination outstanding post!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post