Custom Search

Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Hodge Podge Wednesday

 


1. Feb 2nd is Groundhog Day in the US of A. Tell us about one day you wouldn't mind living over again, and why you chose that day. 

Gosh there are lots of days I would love to live over again such as the last time I could see my daddy before he got sick. It was a good day, one filled with happiness and talk. 


2. Something you know beyond a 'shadow of a doubt'? 

The way the world is now days there is not a lot that I know for sure. The one thing I know for sure is that (1) there is a God (2) we can believe in him and count on him (3) He has a plan for our life

3. Give us an example of history repeating itself in some way, in your own life or the lives of your children.

We are by nature a junque type of family. We like to find, buy and sell antiques as well as other treasures. This began years ago with my father, infected both me and my brother to make a living at it and caught on to my own children. Now we have a grand-daugher that loves to go and investigate , listen to and have fun at the auctions. 


4. Snowed under, snow job, not a snowball's chance, snowbird, on thin ice, snug as a bug in a rug, tip of the iceberg, snowball effect, run hot and cold....choose a wintry idiom and tell us how it best applies to your life right now. 

 After losing heat for nearly a day,,, our trusty repairman came by and fixed our furnace. Now we are snug as a bug in a rug. 


5. Your favorite sign of spring? 


6. Insert your own random thought here.

Tonight while getting my 17 month old grand-daughter ready for bed I was watching a show on T.V. she did not pay it any attention and after doing our nighttime rituals that includes PJs hugs, prayers etc..  she said she wanted to watch mickey mouse. I turned it over there and within 5 minutes she was out like a light LOL all ready a demandive little lady. 


Join in fun here


please consider sharing our post

retweet

share on facebook


shared at 

twitter / pinterest fans twitter like  --- done

hodge podge wednesday

hearth and soul party

love your creativity

tweeting 4 us #2


7 comments:

  1. Sometimes the daffodils get covered in snow. Here we snow again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you all the way on number 2!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad your furnace got fixed; our heat broke 2 years ago in the middle of winter and that was awful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your answer to #1!! My mom died when I was 15 and my dad died when I was 25. I'm now 62 and would love a good day with each of them!! I love that you all love junque. Do you have lots of the "junque" in your house or mostly resell? I tend to keep our occasional tables, bedside tables, cleaned off except for a few pictures, etc. but I love to see things grouped together in other's homes! We do have a couple of antique pieces of furniture that we love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy your furnace is fixed. We had that happen last March, just when the lock down was starting.
    Daffodils.. my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So excited you have heat again and I love you would spend the day with your Dad again too. It sounds like you guys had lots of fun together. Hope your week is a special one, CoCo

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post