Custom Search

Saturday, May 23, 2020

It's Brothers Day



Happy Brothers day to my kid brother. I was 14 when he was born, a freshmen in high school. I could not wait til he came home and believe me it took a bit of time. My mom had had 4 children by the time my brother was born and while I had a younger sister and a younger brother as well as an older sister this time was a bit different. The youngest of us children was 8 years old and I was only 6 when he was born. But now... now I was a teenager and while some teens rebel at a notion like this I personally looked forward to holding this little baby... my brother. 

Since that time I have been his guide in life when he was in trouble he called me for help... when he was doing good he invited me over to see how well he was doing. He was and always will be a good  no a great friend of mine... always more than a brother ever will be. 


shared at
facebook linkup === avn facebook share / comment --- 5/26 == done
facebook linkup --- grow your blog ct === 5/26 --- done
facebook linkup--- avn rt2 == 5/28 --- done
facebook linkup --- twitter / pinterest fans twitter like -- 6/18

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post