Custom Search

Wednesday, March 20, 2019

National Ag Day

National Agriculture Day this year occurs on March 20th, however the date can vary. No matter the day that it occurs it is a time to salute the American Agriculture world. Those that raise the crop, universities that support the farmers, associations that brings them together with the local news and others. Thus celebrating the entire farm to table scenario.


I grew up around farms, farmers and the farming world. From planting crops to harvesting, raising farm animals, gathering eggs and the rest I have a pretty good knowledge of what it is like to live on a farm. But there is so much more that goes into the world of agriculture. National Agriculture Day is a great time to:



  • Learn how food is produced and distributed
  • attend an ag fair
  • Encourage people to enter ag as a career
  • Eat foods that are ag produced

From the second I saw this little video I have thought about the farmers in my life that I have loved. Take a listen and find out just what a farmer may experience and the strength they must have as well as the beautiful life may feel they live. 


tweet about this day here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post