Custom Search

Sunday, April 10, 2016

Thank You

"For God is not unrighteous to forget your work and labour of love, which ye have shewed toward his name, in that ye have ministered to the saints, and do minister."  Hebrews 6:10 






Have you ever thought about being a sunday school teacher?? Do you feel called to help guide lives??






If you are one who gives or has given your time to help our Children or anyone learn about Jesus and his love I applaud you and thank you as well. It is a time that I feel blessed to have had and watch these young individuals grow. I was just a blink in the eye as a first grade Sunday School teacher but I was given the chance to help these young lives learn how to read God's word and hopefully help them love to learn the stories in the bible.


Have stories to share about your sunday school teacher or one you had as a child? How about the stories from teachers. Would love to hear your stories Please feel free to leave them in comments.

shared at
google + love 4/12

2 comments:

  1. I had a Sunday School teacher who really made the Bible make sense to me. She changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had several of them when I was a child and an extra special one as an adult each of them mean the world to me

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post