Custom Search

Sunday, February 14, 2016

Rose Rolls Pizza




Ingredients:
For the dough:
  1. All purpose flour-2cup
  2. Milk powder-1tsp
  3. Instant Yeast-1tbp
  4. Egg-1
  5. Sugar-1tsp
  6. Salt-to taste
  7. Oil-2tbsp
For the filling:
I used to make the same filling for my pan pizza filling.
egg white-1
sesame seeds-1tbsp
Preparation:
  • Mix yeast and sugar with little warm water until dilute.
  • Mix it with all other ingredients and knead a smooth dough (if need add more water).
  • Cover it with a damp cloth and let it rest for an hour.
  • Divide the dough in to equal sized balls.
  • Roll each balls into 4'diameter circle.
  • Apply some butter on top of it.
  • Make 4 diagonal slits on it without touching the Centre.
  • Top it with the pizza sauce and mozzarella cheese.
  • At the centre put the chicken filling.
  • Now cover the filling with one side of the dough.
  • With the opposite side, cover the other side of the filling.
  • Do the same with the remaining two slits.
  • Seal the edges with little egg wash.
  • Now brush the pizza roses with egg white and sesame seeds.
  • Bake it in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 minutes or until the top gets brown in color.
  • After baking, brush it with some melted butter on top and serve hot.

recipe source here

shared at facebook, twitter, pinterest as well as these parties

4 comments:

  1. The rose roll pizza looks great :) Thanks for posting the recipe as well!! :) and I am lot like you, I enjoy anything vintage as well! I'm a major 80's fanatic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the 80s but I was born in the 70s so why would I not lol There are so many charming things that went on in that era thanks for leaving the comment

      Delete
  2. These are so cute!!! I'm thinking you could make with all kinds of fillings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes I see what you are saying wow if you come up with any good combos you will have to let me know

      Delete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post