Custom Search

Thursday, August 6, 2015

Keep Calm and Breastfeed



Now that I am a grand-ma I have the experience to share stories with those that are just beginning, new parents or just simply have not had all the years I have at the game of parenting. I believe maybe one of my first challenges was when my daughter was born. I had decided that I would breast feed and that this would be the best for me and baby alike. I only wish that it had been as easy as that. I did not have the knowledge as a young parent to start the breast feeding process and carry on with it and in the end I gave up and quit. I tried again with a second child and this went a bit better but without the knowledge of what to do by the time she was six months I had moved on and was using the bottle. While breast feeding is a natural, beautiful, and healthy experience for both baby and mom it is not always easy. As I shared in my story sometimes the goal of breast feeding is not always obtainable without a bit of help. MAM believes that honesty is the best and candid dialogue about breast feeding between real moms so please share your personal story and your advice for new/expectant moms at http://bit.ly/MAM_MyBFStory with #MyBFStory. MAM will read through the entries and the top 3 stories will win gift cards.


shared at
thriving on thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post