Custom Search

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Gift Idea

Teachers work hard through out the year and I for one totally appreciate it. To hear my little princess and her friends talk you know that their teacher is a very special person. As Teacher appreciation week approaches  I started looking for the perfect little gift. I think I found it here


It's a small craft organizer (like the ones that hold embroidery floss) filled with goodies for the first day of school. This can be purchased at any little store from Wal-Mart to the dollar store for around $2

fill it with little goodies that the teacher may need from paper clips to some little candies for their sweet tooth. Add a label for the front and a poem for the inside. 




Top it all off with a ribbon and it's ready! 


shared at
creativity unleashed
friendship friday

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! My mom was a teacher for 40 years and she would have loved to get something like this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To find a best online Coimbatore home tutor is not an easy task. But your search for the best online tuition in Coimbatore ends at Ziyyara as we offer pedagogy online learning.
    Free Demo:- +91-9654271931

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post