Custom Search

Friday, January 2, 2015

Poor Man Trifle

After all the holidays it may be time to get back to some easier cooking. This poor man trifle allows you to make it quick and is better for you as well. Enjoy
 
 



1 cup whipping cream
1 carton each strawberries and blueberries
4-5 ripe kiwifruit
2 cups vanilla pudding (homemade is better, but instant will do in a fix)
1 box angel food cake mix, prepared and cooled

 Whip cream until stiff peaks form. Wash and slice fruit. Tear up a portion of the cake and place in a layer and the bottom of a large glass serving bowl. Add a layer of sliced fruit, then of pudding, and finally of whipped cream. Continue layering, reserving some of the fruit, until you reach the top of the bowl. Finish with a whipped cream layer. Decorate with the reserved fruit. Best chilled for several hours (or overnight) before serving to allow the layers to meld.

recipe source here

shared at
shabby nest
my romantic home
home sweet home
fabulous creative Friday
DIY Extravaganza
friendship friday

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Nice site I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing. Would it be possible if I contact you through your email? Please email me back. Thanks!

    Aaron Grey
    aarongrey112 at gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks delicious and easy to make! My kind of dish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks delicious and easy to make! My kind of dish! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post