Custom Search

Friday, January 23, 2015

Crack Potatoes

The weather outside is not so bad one day and colder than anything on another day. This type of weather is the type that I love to eat yummy comfort food in. The heavier food allows me a chance to warm up, fill up and is a chance to escape from the summer time lighter meals. I love this recipe it is so yummy and I think you might enjoy it as well
 
 
 
 



16 oz Light sour cream
2.8 oz (1 full jar) Bacon Bits
1 Cup Reduced Fat shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Packet Ranch dip mix
1/2 bag frozen, shredded hashbrown potatoes
 Mix 1st 4 indredients throughly. Then add hashbrowns. Mix until well coated.
Put in lightly greased 2 quart casserole dish.
Bake at 400 degrees 30-45 mins.
Serving Size: Makes 8 servings. 230 Calories per serving.


shared at
craft frenzy Friday
creativity unleashed
show off Friday
Saturday showoff
Fridays features

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post