Custom Search

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Happy Birthday Girl Scouts

This week is, in fact, Girl Scout Week, and Wednesday, March 12th, is the Girl Scout Birthday.
March 12th commemorates the day in 1912 when Juliette Gordon Low, founder of the Girl Scouts, officially registered the organizations first 18 girl members in Savannah, Georgia. It’s the official Girl Scout birthday!



I was a brownie and then a Girl Scout. I was so happy to belong and learn so many new things. I shared the privilege  of many others when I led my own girl scout troop. So thank you to Juliette Gordon Low to allowing us to incorporate as girl scouts and to learn so much about the world, our community, our selves

shared at
craft o maniac Monday

Monday Funday

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post