Custom Search

Thursday, December 5, 2013

Tonight as the weather is cold and not so nice I begin to think of all the simple things that I am thankful for. I am thankful for a family that is loving and one that loves to talk so the conversation is always changing. I am thankful that we have a roof over our house and heat to keep us warm. Even though we like to sleep with the house just a bit cool I am thankful for blankets and a soft bed to lay. The meal that we prepare tonight I am thankful for as well, something warm to put in my belly and to know that the meal was bought on the super thrift using coupons at different times. I am thankful for the knowledge that I have learned through many different sources older women in the family, bloggers that have shared many awesome tips.

My prayer tonight is for all those that are not as blessed as myself. I pray that with all my heart that all stay warm and comfortable.

shared here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post