Custom Search

Friday, August 23, 2013

Friendship Friday - Back To Class

 

 This Week’s Theme – Back To School

What comes to mind when you hear the phrase, “Back To School?” Do you think of your very first day of school – or your child’s? Do you think of returning to school to pursue a basic or specialty degree, or of taking courses just for fun? Does a certain period of your life – or a special story – come to mind? Let’s explore what it means to go “Back To School” this week at Friendship Friday!
  • How does it feel to send your children “Back To School”?
  • If you’ve ever returned “Back To School” after a long absence, what was the experience like?
  • Would you like to go “Back To School” to pursue a degree or to take some enrichment classes?


Wow!!! What a great question for me it would be to come go back to school and finish my degree. I was in search of a degree in social work when I had to stop and pay more attention to my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post