Custom Search

Thursday, April 18, 2013

Thankful Thursday

http://www.eph2810.com/
 
Thankful thursday an awesome day to share what blessings in our life we are thankful for. It is a time to look back on our week and see that things are as grand as they seem or perhaps you will find things to be thankful for in a week that may not have seemed to have a light at the end of the tunnel. No matter what there is always something to be thankful for if you look hard enough and always remember we should be thankful for the love that our Lord Jesus offers us.

For the beautiful weather and the ability to open the windows and enjoy the warmth that is offered
For the storm that while it brings gust of wind leaves me thankful for the spring rain it brings
For my brother and his wife and their three beautiful children. Each of them playing ball this year and so excited about it
For my daughter who has realized that she to can still have dreams and meet them. For her husband who God blessed her with that helps her to achieve every dream that she strives for
For my wonderful grandchildren that I can not wait to see this weekend

1 comment:

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post