Custom Search

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Natural Egg Colors

Creating Colors Naturally (from Whole Foods.com)
Here are some ingredient suggestions to get you started. Have fun, experiment and be sure to cover your work area!
Yellow – Lemon or orange peels, carrots, celery seed
Gold – Turmeric
Orange – Paprika, cumin, chili powder, yellow onion skins
Red/Pink – Cranberries, beets, raspberries, radishes
Purple – Hibiscus tea
Blue/Lavender – Red cabbage, blueberries, blackberries, purple or red grape juice
Green – Spinach leaves
Brown/Beige – Coffee, tea, walnuts


This is something that me and my children have done before. It is a fun expirement perhaps you would like to share with your children

check it out here

3 comments:

  1. At this tіmе it sounds liκе Exprеsѕion Εngine is the prеferreԁ blogging
    platfoгm аvailable гіght noω.
    (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    Also visit my site - http://walker7wax.busythumbs.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this idea of using natural dies. My kids would think its fun :)
    Thanks for saying hi.
    Xo
    Isabelle
    IsabelleThornton.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I want to try using more natural food dyes. Thanks for posting ideas!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post