Custom Search

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Dishtowel Apron

If you are anything like me then you like to have a dish towel near by for your hands when cooking. Well this nifty idea makes dishtowels into an apron and allows you to have it right at hand. This may have been one of my earliest crafts in that I made one in early years as a girl scout. You should try it as well
 
 


Kitchen dish towel (pick a size that will be a comfortable length)
1.5 yards ribbon (shorten or lengthen depending on waist size)
Wash and Iron the dish towels
Fold the ribbon width-wise and iron to set crease
Sew the ribbon lengthwise on to the apron making sure the apron end is snug with the crease
Sew the ends of the ribbon into triangles to avoid fraying

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post