Custom Search

Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Stealing : The first 20 quesions

Sunday Stealing: The (20) First (Questions) Meme
First Job: secetary - summer job

First Real Job: nurse aide

First Volunteer Job: daycare

First Car: ford thunderbird

First Record: dolly parton if we are talking about music none if we are talking about the other kind

First Sport Played: softball

First Concert: dare to share

First Country Visited: none other than the grand U.S.

First Kiss: at my aunts wedding I was the flower girl he was the ring bear

First Speech:  I went to contest in 6th grade

First Girlfriend/Boyfriend: gradeschool he was 2 years older than me and I was so in love with having a boyfriend

First Encounter with a Famous Person: still havent had one

First Brush With Death: any time one of my teens drove the car

First House/Flat Owned: in my middle years

First Film Seen at a Cinema: Joni

First Media Appearance (Radio, Newspaper, TV): in paper often when I was a kid

First Hospital Stay: with first baby


First Book You Remember Reading: bible story book

First Pet: cat

First Election You Voted In:
18 years old

2 comments:

  1. Prior to obtaining a home, create some variables. The concept tends to trade Air stream Utmost Ninety times in current decades.
    You could should repeat a number of occasions, however it normally is effective.
    Is not that the stating goes, imports with domestically made it?

    http://www.airmaxcheapest.co.uk/
    My web page :: Nike Air Max 95

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post