Custom Search

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I See Me Royal Birthday Adventure Book Review

 
Anyone that has read this blog in the past has most likely read about our little Princess. Our princess is a book fan as well. I personaly love to read books to her from I See Me because they incorporate all about her even her name.



In My Royal Birthday Adventure, your child will be the special guest at a royal birthday celebration. Your little girl can get swept away on a unicorn to a special adventure where she’ll be crowned princess, or your little boy can ride on a dragon to his birthday adventure and become a royal knight. 

One of the most exciting parts of the books is the guest that attend the adventure are the names of people that are in the childs life. From mom and dad to nana and papa and many others that love them the book shares a story of adventure where the child can easily
invision him or herself in.

Be sure to follow I See Me books on Facebook and Twitter to find out about other codes throughout the year! You can also head over to Pinterest to see more photos of their great books.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post