Custom Search

Friday, June 22, 2012

Saturday 9


1. Do you ever have trouble making up your mind?

yes I do all the time I like to make the best decision and side on the side of perfect so I ask many that are involved

2. Do you think you always learn from your mistakes?

well I hope I do I have made many in my lifetime

3. Have you ever felt that you were either older or younger, for your age during a particular time?

I wish I was older during hs years as I always hanged out with the kids that were older

4. Have you had trouble losing weight?

well stayed about the same weight 20+ years

5. Who's the most "wholesome" rock artist that you like?

well not really into rock while I do think many of them like Bruce Springsteen had many wholesome goals

6. Do you like to party or are you more of a homebody?

like to party and stay at home depending on my mood but always have fun

7. Do you feel the need to share your burdens?

sometimes if we are as a group but manly keep them to myself

8. Do you know the lady next door? (yes, you can pick either side.)

yes I do know all my neighbors we have lived in this community for 10+ years

9. Do you ever feel inferior?
dont we all there are those with more knowledge at times and those with more strength at time

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post