Custom Search

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Call For Bloggers From Diamond Candles

I simply love the way the house smells when I light the soy candles that I have. Such awesome scents are available and the aroma they all put off delights me, my family and any guest that happens to stop by. While the smell in the air is delightful on its own, imagine watching as something begins to appear out of the wax. Diamond Candles does just this very thing If you have not had the opportunity to check this out you may just want to do this and share with your readers and the great thing is now may be the time to do just that

The Diamond Candles Company is inviting bloggers to review and host a giveaway of their precious soy candles. They are considered precious as each candles harbors a ring that is valued between $10 to $100 to $500 to $5000 each. The fun part is waiting for the candle to burn and melt to reveal the glittery pouch hidden inside the soy wax.

To qualify you must live in the U.S. and be able to create a review and giveaway post that includes the sponsor's facebook and twitter as well as a couple of keywords within your review. You will have to blog about this event and fill out this form with information about your blog.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post