Custom Search

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tips TO Trim Those Energy Bills

wow was a bit surprised when I took a look at my energy bills this week. There are a few things that you can do to keep the bills low:

One you can check with the different power companies to see if they offer a way to equalize your payments through out the year.

You can save using gas by:
(1) gas appliances can lower your electric bill and usually use less energy.

To Save Energy:
(1) be sure to keep unused appliances unplugged such as toasters, coffee pots, cell phone chargers, etc..
(2) unplug the dryer when not in use I kow I know it may be inconvenient but when not in use it really can save money
(3) use energy saving lightbulbs or low wattage bulbs

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post