Custom Search

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Kidorable Firemen Hanger Set Review

I just love the fun spirited products available at Kidorable. Kidorable has long been famous for their colorful rainy weather products. With umbrella, rain coats and rubber boots in stylish designs such as

the lady bug and frog motiff but there are many other characters and fictional and realistic characters available that you may be interested in. So very fun to be able to dress up to keep dry but to also look great showing off your new rain gear. Kidorable has many other great products in their line up as well. Kidorable carries cute backpacks, knit hats and scarves, bookends, umbrellas and coat hangers.

We were able to review the firemen hanger set. My son in law is a firefighter and their family is very involved with the fire department. My grandbabies have seen the firetrucks and fire station numerous times before they will ever see their first school day. So it seemed only right to get these super cute clothes hangers for them. I think they are perfect and while my son is in 12 months clothes and my grand-daughter is wearing a 4T the hangers work perfectly for both. Likewise the hangers I believe will work for clothes throughout their childhood. I liked the fact that they are painted on both sides and the flames and detail of the fire engine holds so much detail. The wooden hangers are constructed well and while we all know that hangers are not play toys are think are sturdy enough for children to take their clothers off the hanger easily.

Buy: you can purchase the firemen hanger set at Kidorable

You can find Kidorable on twitter and like Kidorable on facebook as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post