Custom Search

Sunday, September 11, 2011

9/11 A Date I Will Always Remember




I

I was working at a nursing home. The morning was beautiful I got to work early around 4:45 a.m. as usual and made the normal morning phone call kids were up and ready to go my husband wanted to spend morning in his workshop in the garage. Suddenly the radio announced that a plane had crashed into the tower and my boss started to tell us to turn on the T.Vs we did and I could not explain or understand what was going on. I think the next thing we did was to call home to our loved ones to tell them what was going on as well to tell them we loved them. It seemed there was not a dry eye there and everyone used the phone to call home. Where were you?


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post