Custom Search

Friday, August 19, 2011

Blog Hops

1. My favorite piece of advice my mom ever gave me was__________


not to sweat the small stuff, that we have a life to live and that life is never long enough so the more we enjoy it the better

2. I overcame my fear of ____

of the dark when I was a kid I was so scared of the dark that I would never be alone in it

3. _________ is my favorite fast food restaurant

Taco Bell

4. The last time I was sick I had __________

a severe tooth ache that made my head and stomache hurt


Shared at
http://frugalnovice.com/2011/08/friendly-friday-819/
Feeling Beachie

5 comments:

  1. My fear I overcame was the dark too!

    I can't believe I forgot about Taco Bell when I was thinking about what to put as my favorite. There is NOTHING like a grilled stuffed steak burrito when I want calories galore.

    Found you through Follow Friday Four Fill-in Fun Blog Hop and wanted to say hi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for coming by and tooth aches are the worst! I love your frogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taco Bell... YUM! Thanks for joining my hop

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I am your newest follower :) I'm just dropping in to say hi and to invite you to my giveaway event. It's a big package I am giving away for mom & the family. The giveaway ends tomorrow and has low entries so if you get a chance, visit me at We Have It All

    Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your answer to #1 is so true!

    I love Taco Bell, but haven't been there in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post