Custom Search

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sweet Way To Get Dairy Into Your Diet

My mother does not drink milk. Don't ask her why just believe me that she does not drink it. While milk is not her thing she does find other ways to add dairy to her diet. This recipe for Chocolate Ricotta Mousse would be a sweet way to include dairy into her diet


1 15-ounce container ricotta (about 2 cups)


2 tablespoons confectioners’ sugar

4 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted, plus more, shaved, for topping

In a food processor, blend the ricotta, sugar, and melted chocolate until smooth. Divide among bowls and top with the shaved chocolate. (The mousse can be refrigerated until ready to serve, up to 2 days. Bring to room temperature before serving.)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday to the daughter. Granddaughter Emily (see my post today)will be 5 on the 27th.

    Cheers!
    JzB

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post