Custom Search

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Sunday Stealing


1. What time did you get up this morning?

7:30 A.M it is Sunday time for church


2. How do you like your steak?

well done



3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?

Narnia it was during Christmas



4. What is your favorite TV show?

I love most reality shows

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?

smokey mountains



6. What did you have for breakfast?

leftover porkchop


7. What is your favorite cuisine?

I love to eat and most cuisines will do for me


8. What foods do you dislike?

spinach is one that I can not stand



9. Favorite Place to Eat?

Ryans steakhouse


10. Favorite dressing?

catalina

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?

do not drive

12. What are your favorite clothes?

blue jeans and a comfy tee

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?

alaska

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?

1/2 full

15. Where would you want to retire?

would love to visit the mountains but live in a nice city where I can get to most everything on foot


16. Favorite time of day?

in the warm weather right about dusk as evening starts to come in



17. Where were you born?

Illinois in a hospital

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?

football and baseball are my two favorites

19. Who do you think will never call you again?

I would hate to say but probably someone I have ticked off some time or again


20. Person you expect to call you next?

my daughter or granddaughter



21. Who are you most curious about their responses to Stealing?

like to read all but Bud's are always real interesting

22. Bird watcher?

yes



23. Are you a morning person or a night person?

morning



24. Do you have any pets?

yes a mini doberman pincher


25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share?

nope but in about a month I will hopefully be sharing the news of my grandsons birth



26. What did you want to be when you were little?

lawyer and still love to debate issues



27. What is your best childhood memory?

grandparents farms



28. Are you a cat or dog person?

I like cats there are some dogs that I am scared of



29. Are you married?

yes, 24 years this month



30. Always wear your seat belt?

well I normally do I once got a ticket for not wearing it

31. Been in a car accident?

yes a couple lucky they were not bad ones



32. Any pet peeves?

I am a mom of 6 of course I have pet peeves


33. Favorite Pizza Toppings?

black olives and pepperoni

34. Favorite Flower?

pinies

35. Favorite ice cream?

peppermint



36. Favorite fast food restaurant?

McDonalds

37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test?

never took it

38. Who did you get your last email from?

blue violet letting me know I won a giveaway

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

wow there are so many in this cattegory right now I would say it would be a baby store of some type



40. Do anything spontaneous lately?

went to work


41. Like your job?

yes


42. Broccoli?

what about it? Its the veggie that is green and looks like little trees It goes great with butter or cheese sauce

43. What was your favorite vacation?

one we took to the smokey mountains



44. Last person you went out to dinner with?

my kids



45. What are you listening to right now?

my children talk no radio or tv on


46. What is your favorite color?

blue


47. How many tattoos do you have?

none

48. How many times have you tagged someone to do a meme?

???

49. What time did you finish this meme?
4:13 P.M





50. Coffee Drinker?

at times I can do with out it but I also enjoy a good cup at times

3 comments:

  1. I love the Smokey Mountains! Gatlinberg is one of my favorite getaways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Smokey Mountains! Gatlinberg is one of my favorite getaways. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha! I love that you had a leftover porkchop for breakfast! Too funny!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post