Custom Search

Friday, December 31, 2010

New Years Eve Aloha Friday

Wow!!!  Can you believe this is the last Aloha Friday the meme hosted by the blog An Island Life , a place where bloggers ask other bloggers simple questions that require simple answers, in 2010? Wow!!! The year was one that had many great moments and then again some not so great moments. But we will still celebrate tonight as we gather together to chat, eat and have some fun at my house. My Aloha Friday question for you is;

Will you stay in or go out New Years Eve?

7 comments:

  1. I am going out to a friend's house with my boyfriend. We'll have some fun with board games and maybe a couple tasty adult beverages!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Going to my daughter's in-laws for a bonfire party.

    Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We'll be staying in tonight - watching a movie then switch over to watch the ball drop at midnight. :)

    Happy New Year! :)

    Aloha: Happy New Year Resolutions

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're staying in, having our own little celebration.

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had planned on going out with our kids to an early dinner. TechyDad is home sick, so I went out and got some fun items to have at home tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are staying in and we'll be running from window to window to watch the fireworks :)

    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post