Custom Search

Monday, August 30, 2010

Stuffed Pork Chops

The Girl Creative

One of my all time favorite recipes is stuffed pork chops. I love them there is nothing better to me than pork chop and stuffing. I come from rural upbringing where meals like these are served to the family. In fact we have a restaurant where I am from that serves pork chops, apple sauce, stuffing and all the fixings in family style as a speciality. I hope you enjoy as much as we do.



4 small apples, peeled, cored
1 tbsp. lemon juice
1/2 cup sugar
1 tbsp. flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1 (6oz pkg) stuffing mix
4 boneless pork chops

Preheat oven to 350°F.
Slice apples, place in bowl. Sprinkle with lemon juice. Toss with sugar, flour, cinnamon and nutmeg. Prepare stuffing mix as directed. Spread stuffing mix into bottom of a 9 x 13" baking pan sprayed with cooking spray. Place pork chops on top of stuffing.

Cover each pork chop with apple mixture. Cover pan with foil, bake for 1 hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments so if you have a minute leave me your thoughts on the above post